- JAGO NARI is going to implement ICDRM Project, Supported by Plan International Bangladesh at three Unions under Bhola Sadar Upazilla.
- JAGO NARI is seeking application from the appropriate and qualified candidate who has the nationality of Bangladesh and has the willingness to work in the community level.
- Duration: one year`s contract (with probable extension).
- Receive the bill/vouchers from the staffs and vendors ensuring that all formalities are followed.
- Check the bill/vouchers ensuring accuracy.
- Have the approval of the concerned authority and make payment on time.
- Make available of adequate fund in the petty cash for timely payment against expenditures.
- Preserve the petty cash in safe custody under lock and key.
- Receive advance request with recommendation of the concern authority.
- Make payment against the advance request and maintain all relevant documents and advance ledger as per policy. Ensure timely adjustment of the advances with support from all concern.
- Reach agreement with the house owner as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Ensure security of the office for night and day.
- Prepare a potential list of the vendors involving the procurement committee as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Prepare procurement plan as per DIP of the project and having input from the senior staffs of JAGO NARI.
- Receive the procurement requests and arrange to procure the items involving the procurement committee as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Supply the items to the concern staffs as per request and maintaining all formalities.
- Maintain stock and ledger books as required.
- Prepare monthly finance report as per donor requirement.
- Prepare monthly report on stock of the store items and circulate to all concern.
- Maintain total list of the vehicles (Motorcycles, bicycles etc.) including renewal date of the documents of the vehicles.
- Arrange to renew of the vehicle documents on time.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the vehicles to keep those in useable condition all the time with safety and security.
- Provide necessary input for budget preparation/ revision & Control over expenses as per budget.
- Establish and maintain liaison/coordination with the senior staff of the project.
- Update day to day financial records in accounting software -Tally.
- M .Com/MBA/B. Com/BBA (All academicals result will be minimum 2nd class/ Division).
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
Bhola (Bhola Sadar)
- 42718/= Taka/ Month+ Others admissible benefits as per organizational policy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com