Date: 17 March 2020.
Meeting participants: Chief Executive and Departments head with all project managers. Only ICDRM and safe space project managers was joined through Online.
It was a 2 hours long meeting and following decision has been taken from meeting:
- At first All staffs and volunteers of JAGO NARI should take proper safety and security measures during officer hour and family life as well.
- All staffs and volunteers should use mask, globes and present handwash materials at all JAGO NARI offices. Also, staffs are requested to avoid mass gathering places.
- Authority will allow special sick leave if any staff is affected by Flue and fever.
- Any kind of Mass gathering program should be prospond from all project and training center of JAGO NARI till 31 march 2020.
- JAGO NARI higher management will contact to funding partners about program modalities and deliveries about corona virus safety measure.
- JAGO NARI training center should open accommodation facilities for guests with proper safety measures.
- CBO based credit program will continue until further notices and requested to invite participants not more than 10.
- JAGO NARI management has formed a Corona emergency team for keeping update situation.
- JAGO NARI school should close till 31 march 2020 but school office should be open as usual.
- All project should continue on awareness program about Corona virus by one to one contact.
- All staffs are requested to follow our official Facebook and Website for any update.
Report prepared by:
Md. Duke Ivn Amin| Director, Resource Mobilization and Communication,
JAGO NARI| AshahiMension, 2nd Floor, College Road, Barguna.
Cell: +8801717150331| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fighting for Women Empowerment